Our Favorite Sayings...

Jim's--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Jeniele's--
Blah, Blah, Blah...


Snowball Fight!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is There A Cure???

Here is my self-portrait on my 37th Birthday. Is there some kind of cure for this getting older thing? I feel about 25, but geez, the sledding accident at Christmas time, made me realize that I'm not as young as I used to be! Alas, life is good...


I got to play my favorite game on my birthday...Scrabble.
Some words may not look completely right, but that's what happens when you play with a seven year old.

I got to eat my favorite cake which is Strawberry. I have to say that this was probably the best strawberry cake that I have ever had. Just warm enough to melt the ice cream, but not so hot that the frosting melted. Yummy....


I got to share with my favorite people. They sing the sweetest birthday song. Little hands helping take the candles from the cake.


I wanted to put a picture of my favorite hubby on - whom I love and adore, but he is feeling under the weather and didn't want to have his sickly face posted...It's still handsome to me!





6 comments:

Shandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
loved the recap of your celebrations :) way fun! sorry to hear that Jim is sick... (at least it wasn't you on your birthday - LOL)

love the self portrait and here's a link to that picture that I did a little skin smoothing on (NOT that you needed it... just always fun to be enhanced a bit...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/jhavogt/color_Janiele.jpg

Shandy said...

snags.. I see blogger cut off the rest of the url.. so here's to trying again...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/jhavogt/color_Janiele.jpg

Shandy said...

double snags! (now you're going to get on and see all these comments on your blog and be all excited (until you open it up and they're all from me - LOL)

the rest of the url is:
aniele.jpg (after the "J")

heatherann said...

Happpy birthday!! SOunds like you had lots of fun! Scott's is in just a bit too. Sorry about Jim, Alaina and I have a bug too, must be going around!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday my friend!!! Are we going out to celebrate?!

Howling Pickup said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't get to see you at church to tell you in person. Your blog is very cute and I think you are an amazing person.
Love,
Amber