Our Favorite Sayings...

Jim's--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Jeniele's--
Blah, Blah, Blah...


Snowball Fight!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Brenden Gets His Glasses

Do you remember when it was nerdy to have glasses? I would have died from embarrassment if I had glasses when I was kid. No way was I going to be called four-eyes, point dexter, braniac and so on, but today it's pretty cool to have glasses. Brenden has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of his glasses. He picked some that look almost like Prestons and finally last night they came in and we were able to pick them up. He could hardly wait.

Doesn't he look cute???


3 comments:

Amber said...

Very handsome Brenden!
We love you!

Amy said...

What a good lookin' Kid! I'll have to tell Garrett about it.
Isn't it funny how kids are about their glasses now days. I do carpool with some other girls in our ward here for school and of the 4 boys I take to school 3 now wear glasses and they were telling the other boy that he wasn't cool because he didn't have them!
Junior high would have been so much easier if it was cool to be the one with glasses and the mouth full of braces! LOL!

Alli said...

Cool glasses Brenden!!