Our Favorite Sayings...

Jim's--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Jeniele's--
Blah, Blah, Blah...


Snowball Fight!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Almost Finished - Addition Days Twenty-two through Thirty-three

So I don't know how I managed to go that long with out updating my construction project. The month has flown by and so has the addition. This time I'll go newest to oldest....Here's where we are today

Day Thirty-three
The texture is completely finished. The ceiling has been stamped and sanded and the walls are ready for paint!




Days Twenty-eight through Thirty-two
A whole lotta mud! They taped the drywall in three different days allowing each one to dry before they could get started on the next one. What a messy bit!



Day Twenty-Seven
This was probably our busiest day of the entire project. We had a follow-up framing inspection followed by the insulation, the insulation inspection and the drywall installation. I'm happy to say that we don't have any more insepctions until we are finished. Whew!



Days Twenty-One through Twenty-seven
I'll make this quick as there aren't any pictures. HVAC inspection. Electrical installtion & electrical inspection and the walls are ready to get covered. Framing inspection...They found a few minor hand ups with the framing inspection so we need to get those fixed and get on with the project. The roofing is complete!

1 comment:

Shandy said...

wow! this new addition will be wonderful!!! we'll have to come over and check it out in person (yes, I just invited myself and the family over later this summer - LOL)

I'm so excited for you guys!